Thursday, January 27, 2011

Valentine's Wreath!

Okay people... This past weekend I decided to make a wreath like one I saw on another blog, and I am pretty pleased with how it turned out. I looooovvvee it!! Sorry it's taken me so long to post this { I've been a little VERY lazy }.

You will need:
styrofoam wreath (12 in.)

wide ribbon
cupcake liners (I used about 150)
hot glue

-Hot glue one end of the ribbon to the backside of the wreath and wrap around about 1 in. apart or the width of the ribbon. Once you have gone all the way around hot glue the other end.
-Take cupcake liner and squish together (for all you sorority girls, squish together as if you were "pomping"), and hot glue right on the edge of the center of the wreath.
-Continue to hot glue the cupcake liners in a row as close together as you can get them. I used about 5 liners in a row. Use the ribbon as a base to go by to help you keep your liners sraight.
-Do the above step all the way around the wreath.
-Once you are finished, wrap a piece of ribbon around the top of the wreath to hang on your door.

TA DA! Here are some pictures of the process, in case my instructions weren't clear.....









I hope you guys enjoy this as much as I do!

(: Love and Cute Wreaths,
                Kinsey


3 comments:

  1. I'm going to try to make this. Hope it turns out as cute as yours. Aunt Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess your poor momma will have to make her own too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it - what happened to the creative gene - must have skipped over me!

    ReplyDelete